Friday, October 10, 2008

Our home is Sold!

So we signed to paperwork yesterday to make our home under-contract. This is all pretty exciting! The buyer wants to close before November 7th, so Matt and I are flying to Kansas City tomorrow to look at homes. We need to pick one out quickly! However, that's easier said than done. Kansas City is less expensive than where we are and I am amazed that we can actually afford to buy a single family home there! We have a lot of choices this time! I think right now I have written down 36 properties to look at, so I think I need to shrink it down some. I can't wait to look at houses. That is one of my favorite things to do!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats!! Sorry I didn't call you back! Where do you want to buy?

Joy Carlton said...

Congrats on getting your house sold. That is exciting news. Have fun house hunting.

Katy said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah! That's so exciting!!!

Kristen said...

Congratulations!!! Although we would have liked for you guys to be here longer of course :( It is good though so that you can all move and you won't have to be without Matt for long. You will have to tell me how the house hunting went - I heard that you found something. We should have playgroup sometime. Maybe I will give you a call later.

Natalie said...

Wow! That's fantastic! Did you find a new house?

Jessica Speed said...

Can't wait to see your new home!