Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaylee!


Kaylee turned 3 on October 21st! I can't believe she has gotten so big! We celebrated it early because Matt was gone that week working. I haven't posted in a long time so I will have to catch up a little bit!





Kaylee wanted a pink birthday so she got a pink cake!



I took this picture a few days ago. She is looking very grown up!




I couldn't help putting this old picture in this post. This is Kaylee at 1 year. She was a cute little baby girl as well...:) She sure has grown!



Jonah and James enjoyed eating cake and ice cream as well.




These next two pictures are from the Tot Trot in Morris a few weeks ago. James, Jonah, and Kaylee all ran in the race and had a lot of fun!


2 comments:

Katy said...

What a cute little girl! I still can't get over how big the boys are!!!

Kristen said...

Kaylee is such a cutie! Happy Birthday to her. I love the 1 year old pic too. It is so fun to see the changes. Rachel is sure going to miss her best little friend! We are so sad that you guys are leaving but we hope your move goes well and that you all love your new home! Let me know if you have time to get together one more time this week before you take off.