The "interview" went great! Matt just met with three guys who work at the plant and they didn't interview him, Matt was the one asking questions. I think this was exactly what they said it was...just to get acquainted with everyone. So Matt asked them what happens now and they said they didn't know and he would have to wait for the guy in Texas to call him again, but as far as they knew Matt was the only one interviewing right now!
He drove around the town to have a peek at the houses for sale (we'll have to rent we think because there are only about 20 homes for sale and they are tiny!) and we just think it feels so right! Even the children are excited to move here! With all the other places we mentioned while Matt had been interviewing they put up a resistance about moving, but not to this town. James and Jonah requested us to call the school and let them know if Matt got the job today.
I'm an emotional roller coaster right now, but it makes me feel better knowing you guys are hoping just as much as we are. I need the emotional support! I'm keeping my fingers crossed to hear something today (if not tomorrow!)
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, I hope you hear soon! We will keep you in our prayers!
Fingers and toes crossed! :)
Post a Comment