Wednesday, April 14, 2010

On Our Way!

Our house is sold! All the paperwork is signed!

The movers are boxing up the house and I'm getting that sad feeling like I usually get when we have to leave somewhere and my house doesn't quite feel like home anymore with my things taken down.

Jared had a double ear infection today. Luckily I had a friend over and she supervised the moving and played with Kaylee so I could take Jared in to the doc. I just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong with him but I felt like something was and I'm so glad I took him in! I had never used the Minute Clinic at CVS before but it was pretty great. You get looked at and your prescription filled in one place, and today I definitely needed that!

And can I just say how much I love spring? I'm so thankful I was able to see spring one last time at this house because it truly is beautiful here.

5 comments:

Katie said...

WOW!! That is amazing!! Good luck on the road!

Kristen said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so glad that it worked out so quickly! Did you end up happy with the final closing price and all - I know you said that you weren't sure you wanted these buyers. That is so awesome though that the house sold so quickly!

trevandcherribrooks said...

We'll miss you. Kyler noticed Kaylee's absence in church today.

Weight Family said...

you are the marvels and home sales! I can't believe how quickly you sold your home here and the one there! We are glad you are back in IL, although too far away from us! Have safe travels!

Mary Ann said...

Hooray! I'm so glad everything's going so great! Miss you!