Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Ocean

We got back Sunday night from South Carolina for Zach (Matt's brother) and Meagan's wedding. Our favorite part of S.C. was the ocean! I didn't take any pictures of Kaylee for some reason. I didn't take many pictures at all because Melanie (my sister-in-law) is a wonderful photographer and took some of us as a family at the beach and in other areas. I know she got some good shots of the kids at the beach. When I get the pictures I'll post some more!
Close to the Smokey Mountains. It was really cloudy so the picture didn't turn out the greatest.

Jared and me. Jared didn't like the salt or the waves so I had to hold him in the water.

This is of James and Daniel to the left. Grandpa Burk is in the back.

Jonah and Matt. They had a blast in the waves! The water was relatively warm and nice!

I want to go back!!!!

5 comments:

Jason Both said...

Did you go to Charleston....Myrtle Beach? We go to Charleston all the time because it's so close to us. I think Myrtle is like a three hour drive for us.

Jason Both said...

I just read the last sentence of your post. It's hard to visit a place for only a couple days. You just start having fun and then you have to leave.
I am so glad you got to go to the beach. It's so much fun.

Kelli said...

Looks like lots of fun! Beautiful country, someday I would like to go there.

trevandcherribrooks said...

You'll just have to come visit us in NC soon!

Weight Family said...

fun, fun!!