Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2010 Catch-up

So lets start with our trips to Chicagoland. We took a trip during the summer and enjoyed spending time with our friends The Hansen's and The Gordon's .The picture of Kaylee and her friend Rachel in dress-up clothes was in the summer along with the boys in the sand box. The first 3 pictures are of Halloween. That was so fun to visit friends and go to our old ward's Halloween party, not to mention the Gordon's awesome party at their home.



James and Jonah went as Mario and Luigi, Kaylee as Snow White and Jared as, well, James. The train that is.

Cute little friends!
I think boys and sandboxes are a classic summer occurrence.



P.S. I wrote this post a month ago and I don't know why I didn't post it or what I was planning on adding, so here it is!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Awww - what cute pictures! You guys have to come up again. Congrats on buying a new home!!!! So exciting. I hope you like the ward and that the schools work out alright.