Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy 2011!

I will try to blog more regularly for 2011. We have many things I need to blog about. Here is the list that will come:

1. Jonah's baptism on January 8, 2011!

2. James and Jonah's birthdays!

3. Christmas pictures!

4. Kaylee's October birthday and Halloween!

5. Corn Maze!

Yes, I know I am behind. But when you are in charge of a Primary of little kids and you are the president, teacher, music leader and secretary and your counselor wasn't helping lighten the load you get burned out quickly and other things slide. Luckily for me I have a new counselor now and I have felt the load lighten considerably.

Today we are putting in an offer on a home. A modestly priced modestly sized home. A typical Robinson home. The kids are very happy they might move into anything other than our small rental, and Matt and I are happy with the price. It will allow us the freedom to get things done financially that we wanted to achieve before Matt's job loss and will be easier to make a reality now. And best of all, the house will suit our needs for the next 5 years (since that is the plan anyways).

If our offer is accepted I think I can show you a picture of the outside at least. We will see what happens!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay! So exciting! I hope it works out for you - you definitely need to put up pictures :) Looking forward to all your catch up posts too. Congrats to James on his baptism!

trevandcherribrooks said...

Congratulations on a home (hopefully) and a baptism. We love owning a home. I love working on the house. The hard thing is finding someone to help with the kids............. ;)Tell Kaylee hi for Kyler. He still talks about her.