Matt and I have been trying to exercise and eat healthier this year. We started out doing Yoga and Pilates just about every day and drinking green smoothies. We both felt really great and were getting toned. I noticed around a month ago that despite everything we were doing, my clothes were starting to feel a little tight. I checked my weight and I had gained 5 lbs in a month! Granted, we were not exercising as often and were eating out more, but with baseball season and us hardly ever home it was hard to eat right and exercise.
So I figured I needed to get into shape again and tried to talk myself into exercising but I was just so tired. And hungry. And my kids kept saying strange things to me about when they were going to be able to meet their new sister. Suddenly, a light clicked and I went to the store and bought a pregnancy test. And what do you know, we are having a baby around February 8th! So much for losing weight and getting a flatter stomach!
We are excited for our last addition to our family and everyone seems to want a girl, so we will see what happens!
Monday, June 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Congratulations! We will root for a girl, too. ;)
Congrats!!! So excited for you guys.
Awesome for you guys! Congratulations!
Congrats you guys!!!!
Talk about being inspired..those kids TOTALLY knew!
CONGRATS to your family!!
Congratulations! I just barely saw this post... I am so excited for you guys!
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
AHHHH! Congratulations! I am glad I checked your blog! I can't believe you posted this about a month ago and I am just now seeing it - I will have to get on Kelli's case for not gossiping better :) Anyway, so excited for you! This is another set of our kids that will be close in age. Too bad we don't live by each other anymore. I hope your pregnancy is going well.
That's exciting news! Congratulations!! I have been out of town for the past 7 weeks so I haven't looked at your blog for a long time. Love the new furniture and the train cake and everything...but the new baby news is the most fun!!!
Post a Comment