1. Anna's Wedding! (Matt's youngest sibling and only sister) Her sealing was this past Friday.
2. Burk Family First Annual Cupcake Wars! What an adventure...and a messy kitchen!
3. Halloween!
On another note, I have been feeling pretty pathetic, hence the lack of blogs. I have been having high blood pressure/heart rate for the past month or two with this pregnancy and it has been making me feel really tired and I haven't been feeling up to much. I was just put on some medication for it and it is finally borderline normal. I think I might have to up the dose next time I see the doctor to get it lower still. Fun, fun.

1 comment:
I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats! Sorry to hear about the blood pressure. I've never had problems with blood pressure, but I have friends who have and it was miserable for them. Hang in there!!!
Post a Comment