Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break

We have one more day left of Spring Break (today) so I need to hit the park and do some fun things with the kids. It is a beautiful day today! My sister Tia came to visit last week. Here are some pictures of what we did this past week:





Me and Tia at the Kansas City Zoo




Dad and a mad Kaylee



Tia, Jonah, and James at the Zoo

The Christus in the LDS Visitor's center in Independence, MO


This is in Independence at the Visitor's Center. It was a really neat place.




Tia and the kids



Before we painted Kaylee's Room



After Tia and I painted Kaylee's room. It is pink in the day and purple at night. Kinda cool!



St. Patrick's Day! We are at a pond hunting frogs!

Oh, and Matt and I bought Twilight at Target on Saturday night. It was $17.99 at Target for their 3-disk Special Edition! I'm glad I bought it there because other places only had the 2 disk. Matt and I watched it last night and he liked it! I'm very excited. :)


Please enjoy the show filmed by Tia and starring Jared and the Bananas!

2 comments:

Katy said...

So much fun, you guys!

Thrapper 1 said...

We have never been to the Kansas City Zoo. Did you know I travel through almost weekly? Which part of town do you live in? We open the new Hy-Vee in Raytown on April 7 and the Mission one is almost done as well.

Your family is getting so big. ANd you both are aging well.