Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jared's Portraits

James and Jonah both brought home spring pictures so now that I have updated photos of them on the wall I decided to take some of Jared and Kaylee. I got mats and picture frames (finally!) that I had been wanting for years but never bought so I am excited to get all the children on the wall. I just don't know which of these of Jared I will use. I am washing Kaylee's dress I wanted her in so I will do another post of the ones of her later today. So, go ahead and vote! :-)

P.S. The pictures that are more vibrant I enhanced with my photo program so the other two will look just as vibrant if I think that one of those are the best, so don't be afraid to pick the two middle ones even though they are duller!


Jared #1!!!


Jared #2!


Jared #3!


Jared #4!

11 comments:

Joy Carlton said...

My vote is for picture number 1. He is adorable.

Dena said...

I am voting for Matt...he is choosing Jared #1.

Kristen said...

So cute - I agree - #1!

Katy said...

#4

Natalie said...

I agree, #1 too. He looks so cute and happy!

Tia said...

He is so cute! I'll say #1, but 4 is super cute, too!

Kelli said...

I can't believe how much hair he has now! My vote is for #1.

Todd said...

I'm kind of on the fence between 1 and 4, but i'll go with 1.

Jason Both said...

I like number one the best but there's a big sun shaddow in his face. I think I like number three or four the most.

Dena said...

I know, the sun shadow is terrible and I have tried to edit it out but I can't seem to be able to. I might just have to use it anyway.

Katie said...

1