So now for your viewing/voting pleasure...Kaylee's Portraits! I took about 12 of Kaylee and I like about 4 of them as compared to taking 7 of Jared and liking nearly all of them. Since Kaylee is older she will try to smile weird for the camera now but she did a great job!

Kaylee #1!!

Kaylee #2!

Kaylee #3!!

Kaylee #4!!!

Kaylee #5!!!
11 comments:
I am voting for Matt. He says Kaylee #3.
I guess I agree with Matt a lot - I really like #3 and #4! Good luck deciding! So adorable :) PS we would love to see you all this summer - let us know when you might be coming out. We will be gone June 30 - July 7th though, and maybe the week of Aug 3rd.
#5...See...I don't think this will help!
I like #5 as well. Cute girl!
I like #5.
I'd say definitely 2 or 4. I don't think she really looks like herself in 3 cause she's not really smiling. 4 would be even cuter if you could zoom in on her more cause she's smaller in the pic. what do you think?
I think I like #4 the best. I like #5 too.
We're switching to word press because we have more options and more control over the actual blog. Like we can back it up, host it from our own computers, enjoy more options in writing posts, ect...It's pretty confusing though. It'll take awhile to get use to it just like blogger was hard to get use to at first. The number one reason we're changing is so I can back up the blog and even make hard copies of it. That way I can easily save it more permanenty for my family history. I'd love to put it in a little book eventually, but I don't want to risk loosing all of it in the mean time. It's a fun and easy way to keep a family record. This is the best at journal writing I've ever been so I'd like to keep blogging. I hope I'll have my new public blog up and going within the next couple weeks. I think we're getting close.
I'm not voting...I like them all! You have a tough decision to make. You and Matt sure have some adorable kids!!!!
I really like 2 and 3. 3 would be better if she smiled, but she is still cute anyway.
I like 4 or 5..what a doll!
She is so darling in all of them! Can't believe Jared is soooo big! And crawling up the stairs already? Miss you guys!
Post a Comment