I am so sorry to hear that you guys! We will keep you in our prayers. Are you wanting to stay in that area or are you willing to relocate? Joseph is kind of in the same line of work and maybe he knows of something out here.
I am so sorry! Have him apply for jobs at www.usajob.gov The gov't is always hiring and 2 other friends have gotten jobs through that website! Good luck!
5 comments:
I'm so sorry you guys. We are praying for you!
I'm so sorry. I hope you find something soon. I'm assuming you want to stay in the area you're in.
I am so sorry to hear that you guys! We will keep you in our prayers. Are you wanting to stay in that area or are you willing to relocate? Joseph is kind of in the same line of work and maybe he knows of something out here.
I am so sorry to hear that. Your family will be in our prayers.
I am so sorry! Have him apply for jobs at www.usajob.gov
The gov't is always hiring and 2 other friends have gotten jobs through that website! Good luck!
Post a Comment