We are trying to list our home by ourselves so we will see how this works! We have talked to two Realtors and they both recommended we do it this way since we can't afford the 6% commission. I hope it works out okay. There sure is a lot of paperwork.
2 comments:
I had always been told it's better to do a realtor because of experience, better chance of them talking up the price (so that even with realtor fees it would be higher then for sale by owner), taking care of paperwork, etc, etc. Also, even though they don't want you to think so you can try and negotiate with the realtor and say only 4% or whatever.
But good luck with that, I hope it works out let us know and it will be a good data point for me to consider.
Good luck. I hope it goes well.
Post a Comment