Well, Matt got home yesterday afternoon and said the interview went pretty well. He said the town seemed like it was bigger than the Coal City/Diamond area, but not by a whole lot. They do have a city swimming pool which Coal City did not have. We also discovered the branch in this town has a total of 23 active members! Wow!
So this afternoon we received another phone call and Matt was asked to come back for another interview Monday morning at 10:00! So I guess the first one really did go well. :-)
Sorry I haven't blogged about anything fun or interesting the past 6 months, but really we haven't been up to much at all. Good thing we are in love with our house because we have spent a whole lot of time in it! I do have to say that today the weather was awesome! We spent an hour or so playing in our creek in the backyard with the kids. I took video but no pictures! I will have to remember to do that.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YEAH!!! What good news! I hope it goes just as well Monday. I can't even imagine how difficult this must have been for you little family! Let us know how it goes for him. LOVES!
and the news is...? we are DYING to find out! we hope it went well!
We're thinking of you and crossing our fingers that everything will work out well.
Post a Comment