
I think it turned out cute! It took awhile to pipe all those stars on it, though, and Matt thought I shouldn't have put the tongue on. Oh, well.

And since Jared always seems to be stealing and fighting over Kaylee's baby dolls, I thought I'd get him his own except since he is a boy I couldn't exactly get him a doll that looked too "girly". So I got him this:

As you can see from his expression I'm not sure he liked it that much. He kept trying to take the chicken suit off of it, which doesn't come off. The hood lowers but that is pretty much it. He still takes Kaylee's more girly dolls and Kaylee told me she will take Jared's baby and she will give him one of hers. I guess that solved that problem!
Jared fell asleep with Kaylee. They share a bedroom. We found Kaylee's toddler bed a few days ago so that is why she's just on her mattress. I can't remember why Jared wasn't in his crib?
This is our living room before I found the boxes and boxes of toys in the garage from the move. It doesn't look so uncluttered anymore. I'm working on a solution. I hate clutter!!!

3 comments:
Wow, look at all that fun!
What a cute cake! That's a funny expression Jared has. That's a funny looking baby doll. hahha!
He can't be 2 already!
Post a Comment