What good would summertime be without going to the pool? We go often to get out of our cramped house!

There is a family in our branch who live on a farm. Their dog had puppies so we had to go check them out.
Jared LOVED this puppy and it loved him, too. It kept following him around!
Kaylee just loves dogs and puppies. She was in heaven.
The little girl in the back is their daughter. She's a year older than Kaylee and the closest Kaylee has to a playmate here. Of course, James and Jonah requested we bring a puppy home. I let them know that was certainly NOT happening!! This was before I realized their hair was getting way too long. The pool pictures above were taken a few days after I cut their hair.
The Fair came to town! We rode the rides and the boys had fun. They went on every ride there and wanted more. Maybe next year we'll take them to Six Flags.
You can see James and Jonah here in the yellow and green shirts.
Kaylee is in this one with Jonah and James is in the front.We also went camping with the Cub Scouts in June. That was pretty fun. And of course who can forget about the unbeatable baseball team James and Jonah were on? Unfortunately the last 2 games were canceled and I never got pictures. I'll have them put on their uniforms and make them practice so I can get a shot of them... :-)

1 comment:
Jared looks so cute holding that puppy. I'm glad the boys like the rides.
Post a Comment