As you can see from this picture, Jared needed a haircut. The day I took him in I didn't do anything with his hair, so it was pretty much a mess, plus the nice warm humid weather is gone and so Jared's hair had a tendency to be frizzy. He also was asleep in the car and we carried him in and sat him down in a chair all by himself and pulled out the cameras. I'm sure he wasn't very happy with us and still pretty sleepy. I was afraid to trim his hair because everyone was telling me if I did cut it the curls would go away, but I couldn't take his hair anymore!
Jared + anything in his hair = unhappy little guy.
He didn't like seeing her cut his hair. At least he had a sucker!
Much better!

5 comments:
What a big day, and it's still curly! Yay! He is such a cute boy!
Pictures tell a thousand words. He is so grown up! When did that happen?
He is so big! Look at that cute hair! I can't believe you held out for so long. I would have gotten sick of the tangles. Good for you.
So cute! The curls are still there - yeah :)
Poor little, Jared! His hair looks good. Just like how I remember it looking! :)
Post a Comment