Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby Jared

I thought I'd write a little about Jared. He was born on June 9th at 12:05 in the morning, so just barely on the 9th! He weighed 7 lbs 11 oz and was 21" long. For me he was a pretty big baby!



(1 day old)

He currently weighs around 14 lbs and is 2 months and 3 weeks old. He is gaining about 2 oz a day according to the doctor, which is almost a lb a week!




(1 1/2 months)


He smiles all the time and has begun to laugh! He is the cutest baby ever! (I'm not biased or anything)







2 comments:

Kristen said...

I am glad you are starting a blog. It is a fun way to keep in touch - especially if you are going to be moving. I added your site to my blog so I can check back easily. Cute pictures by the way!

Katie said...

What a sweet baby!! He is a doll!
Also, I hope that things work out in Kansas City..we LOVED Overland Park and had a blast!! If you need any information, let me know!