This is my first time blogging, so I am not sure what I am writing about. The kids have started school. This week is their first full week of school. James and Jonah are loving school and Kaylee is missing everyone. I got her some school supplies so she can do school things at home. We will see how that works out.

And the latest news...Matt is flying to Kansas City Tuesday to meet with the people down there and see what they are going to offer him to work down there. Wednesday Kaylee goes back to the plastic surgeon. I'll let you know how that all goes...
3 comments:
Yay!! I am glad that you started a blog!
Good to see ya here, I will be looking for updates!
Yeah Dena! I am glad to see your blog! By the way, Jared's pictures are way cute!
Post a Comment