
After years of Matt and I waiting, Daniel (one of Matt's brothers ) is getting married! He finally found Melanie. I hear it will be during Thanksgiving break in San Diego, so that is in about 2 months. I am very excited to possibly be an Aunt in a year or two because I am not one right now. So Daniel and Melanie, Congratulations!!
P.S. I know I change my blog layout more than once a day but I am new to this and I like to see different designs to pick my favorite! So just get used to it! :)

4 comments:
Hi Dena! Your family is so cute! We're doing great and we actually did talk to Jarrod a few weeks ago just for a few minutes though. We've been really bad at keeping in contact with everyone. I think that they're still in Utah. Where are you guys at now? I'll definitely have to put you on our blog list so we can keep in contact! Your new baby is adorable! Congratulations!
Welcome to the blogging world! I love blogging. I am glad that you found out blog. I can't believe how grown up all our kids are getting. It seems like we were all just living at University Village. Your kids are so cute! Yeah for more blogging buddies!
Dena, you guys will LOVE OP! If it were up to us, we would have lived there for the next 5-10 years...seriously! Anyway, we rented while we lived there because we knew it was going to be a brief stay, but looking back, we wish we would've quit the gov't to live there longer..sounds ridiculous, I know, but that's how much we loved it! We have a ton of information about the place, just let me know if you want it!
Hi Burks! I can't believe you guys have four kids now. They are cute and I bet they keep you busy too. I'm glad we can keep in touch through blogging.
Post a Comment