
Here are the boys after a t-ball game. Kaylee really wanted to play as well!

This was in Indiana for the 4th of July at Grandma's house.

Kaylee got buried by her Uncles at Lake Michigan.

This is a picture of my Mom and my brother Travis with James and Jared. They came to visit this summer.

Isn't he a cute baby? He is so HAPPY it is unbelievable! He's not even 3 months yet and he has such a grin!

Jared in his church clothes...
This is a picture of my family at a park in Morris.
My Dad got a good picture of Kaylee.
Here's a picture of me and Jared. I look kinda tired!This was taken at Six Flags when we went there in August. James and Jonah love Scooby Doo!
Another picture at Six Flags
This is kind of funny. I put nice, clean water into the swimming pool and next thing I know it is all dirty! I ask Jonah and Kaylee what they were doing and the happily exclaim they are making Chocolate Milk!!! Then they proceed to show me how they dig up dirt in the backyard and swish it around the pool...at least they were having fun (and they had a fun time when they each took a bath as well!)





4 comments:
Dena, I can't believe you have already read The Face on the Milk Carton! Wow, you are a fast reader!
I can't believe how big your kids have gotten! When we saw you last your daughter was just a new, new baby! Amazing!
So glad you found us! I can't believe how big your boys are and what a pretty girl Kaylee is and Jared is a cutie along with James and Jonah. Beautiful family!
Hey, cute pictures! I really love the family pictures along the side - the one of all 4 kids is adorable!
Post a Comment