It was a really neat experience having our first one baptized and I was very proud of James and Matt. Both grandparents were there which was very special for James. He received a memory book about his baptism from one set of grandparents and the other set will be sending him his very own scriptures and a case. We were very grateful for these things being Matt and I could not buy James anything special right now.
It snowed and after we were home from the baptism the kids built a nice snowman!
Wow, what a big day!

7 comments:
Congrats James!!! You're so big!
Congratulations James! What a great day :)
Congratulations James! That is very exciting!
So wonderful! We loved the pictures! Congratulations! And Dena, you look wonderful!
How exciting! That's a cute picture of Matt and James. I also love the snowman- it's huge. :)
Congrats to James! Loved the photos!
I Seriously cannot believe his is big enough to get baptized! It seems like just yesterday him and Jonah would come knock on my door and ask me to play Primary hymns for them! :) It's fun to get to see so many update and I love your paint jobs!
Post a Comment