Monday, February 1, 2010

Really Good Book!



So for all of you who haven't read this book, you should go to the library right now and pick it up! Yes, I know i am behind the times and a little late to be getting into this series, but I was afraid to read it when I read about what it was about. It seemed too gruesome and not at all the type of book I would usually read. But I was really wrong! Matt and I have read The Hunger Games and Catching Fire and I have to admit I am dying to read the next one when it comes out in August. How could a book have such an amazing cliff hanger? Check it out, you will love it!

Oh, and by the way, this book makes Twilight seem like a meaningless, rather dull story. I much prefer this series 10 times over! (and that is saying something!)

3 comments:

Joe and Mary said...

I've heard a lot about these books and was thinking about reading them. Now I definitely will. thanks!

Kristen said...

Wow - you liked it better than Twilight! That is saying something! I have seen it on a few good reads lists but I kept passing over it for some reason. I will have to give it a try though :) Thanks for the tip.

Natalie said...

Thanks, I'll have to give this a try.