Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Merry Christmas!

These gingerbread men were so delicious! We made them before Christmas, so in case you were wondering, I'm playing catch-up now that I have fresh batteries in my camera!


We went home to Texas to visit my family for Christmas so I was able to finally visit some of my old friends I had growing up. This is a picture of Tiffany and TJ. It was so good to see them again! They knew each other as teenagers and married each other... :-)

My brother Travis is in the gray shirt. They're decorating sugar cookies!



This is my friend Lora. We've been friends since 3rd grade!!! I hadn't seen her in 8 years so it was good to catch up!
Here is the classic family photo when everyone gets together. I'm the only one married, so in this picture it is all my siblings and my family with Matt.

Merry Christmas! haha...:-)

1 comment:

Lynae said...

That's great that you got to go home to good old Marshall!!! I haven't been there in probably 6 years. Loved the pics of you and your fam!