Friday, February 20, 2009

Last FHE

So last FHE we decided to roast some more marshmallows and use extra wood in the backyard that needs to be cleared out. I took some good ones of the fireplace so you can see better what it looks like. It did smell the house up pretty bad of smoke. I think we might just put a gas log in and connect it to the gas pipe that's already in the fireplace. It has a gas starter but we thought we would try wood burning first.

Oh, does anyone have Animal Crossing City Folk on the Wii? If you do can you give me your passcode numbers so we can visit each other? It's not fun just visiting your own town!



Cinnamon thinks Jared is her puppy. She's always "cleaning" him. You can see her tongue in the act! Jared thinks he can crawl, but he has a little ways left to go before he is truly crawling! He hasn't put his knees on the ground yet.




You can see through our fireplace. Ususally we have 2 people on each side to have more room to roast our marshmallows!


The boys are proud of themselves because they collected the large branches and broke them up themselves for the fire! You can see the wood behind them.



Of course, Dad made the fire.



Jared liked the flames.

6 comments:

Katie said...

How fun!! I bet the boys had a BLAST...you guys are such good parents!

Tia said...

Sounds like y'all had lots of fun. That's so cool that you can see through the fireplace!

Cinnamon is so funny! That's cute.

Kelli said...

My boys are jealous that you have a "firepit" right inside your house!! Looks like fun!

Natalie said...

I wish I could roast marshmellows in our house. Looks like you all had a great time!

amanda said...

your house looks like so much fun and your family is so big now. man we are really all growing up.

Jessica Speed said...

So fun! That's something I'd like to do here, only we would have to do it over a candle. ;)